Selasa, 23 Juli 2013

Gadget Wishlist

Olaaaa~
Posting in my office hour. hehe XD
Recently, I'm very in love with Apple products. No, not an apple fruit but lotsa gadget from Apple company.
Who doesn't attracted by Apple product?
They have a slim, thin, pretty, and clean gadget design and clever operating system so far.
They also known as premium brand that just a few people use it, especially because the price tag is pretty much pricey in my country, Indonesia.

Yah, i must confess that I just attracted by iPod 5th Generation. I've never fell for Apple product before, but iPod did!
lololol sorry dear Steve Jobs :"

So, here's the wishlist of my gadget. I made a plan to have 'em around 2013-2014

1. Apple iPod touch 32GB 5th Gen (baby blue)
i'll frequently use it as my most gaming device. Won't fill it with anything but game :p



2. Sony Xperia J ST62i (white)
I'll use it as my primary mobile phone :3


tee hee



nyoron


2 komentar:

  1. What I like from Apple is the sensitivity of the touchscreen interface. it slides quicker than android :/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I love the simplicity which Apple brought to us :v
      looks so exclusive

      Hapus