Kamis, 05 Januari 2012

Yeah, National Exam = STU+DYING

hey hooo! :D
Recently from 9GAG looking up for some jokes~

Im on the big disaster now........
my assingment hasn't finished yet (ーー;) OMG it's really disaster. I MEAN REALLY
FFFFFFFFFFFF----


ah yeah, no longer again, i'll away from JHS. Go to SHS and fight with national exam. I knew that National Exam As Not As Fuck likes i thought. It just you do an usual exam. But, I just got tired with any xtra lessons in the school. I need moarrrr holiday.
............... I know i can't.
3 Months again!!!!! W(oAoW)


Umm.... i forgot what i want to post (._.")

Anyway, i just realized something, for the 5th times Im blogging *Im sure you know what i mean with 5th times blogging LOL* I always have a desire to make my blog as a site not just bout my daily life, but also fashion blogging-make up journal-cosplay activities-my wardrobe brand-photography life-etc etc.
But so far, my blog was just look likes a desperate site LOOOOOOL *the spider hang on the corner of this site,krik krik*. nobody checks my site. It's okay. I don't have any obsession to be popular. just wanna realized my wishes over there *also improve my english otl* . This is my site,huh? Whatev =)

FYI, my brand "girlinsidecamera" was made to satisfied my fashion desire. I sew all of girlinsidecamera dress,pants,etc by my self. Im also design it. It's original by myself work. I'm proud of this one. heheh. I have inspire for design by anything. Place i've to go,heritage,awkward feelin such of those.

Well, maybe after National Exam i'll be more active to share about my fashionspree and make up. These are my passions. Passion is different with Oppotunities. We live MUST by passion and work on it. That's my life opinion.

I'd rather live with my oxygen and my passion than work with "baka face" forever with my precious life. that's a big NO.
 Wish me luck! I'll remeber to keep update. hahaha I hope i can realize my work. I can't wait that time. My design still stucks on my sketchbook waits to sew up!

G nite all.
Have a pretty midnite!

Love, Youran

2 komentar:

  1. I know right!!! The national exam is coming so soooon!!! It's okay to be nervous, because everyone is including me :( Hey that's okay, we can do it, we can get through it! Don't be such a pesimist, study hard and keep praying. You, me and everyone CAN do it! Cheeeeeers! :D

    BalasHapus
  2. WE CAN DO IT!!!
    *fly*

    but...............however I still can get that nervous. yeah whatever. Want to finish it ASAP~
    cheeerrrs with every atom of smileeeeeeeeeee :'DDD

    BalasHapus