Senin, 02 Januari 2012

2012 and Things I Love About Me

EVERYBODY SAYS CHEERS!!
Happy New Year 2012 and welcome to the new year :))
Im sorry for the late reply cause have no time to update

Really really enjoy my holiday!
.............and i forgot about my diet 8D
Bah! Who cares about diet while you were around the great place full with delicious pettisiere,cupcakes,juice,konyaku? *hohoho #slapped

ahh... next week i'll be go back to school. Miss my schoolmates yea, but want to escape from Try Out too.

Resolution for 2011 :
* 2011 was a great year. I've realized all of my plans Alhamdulillah. Thanks to Allah SWT.
* I got so many problems this year that (i hope) will make my self more mature than before
* I've found things i love, my life passions, and what-i-want-to-do-in-the-future this year!
* My money and economic life has a significant surplus :)
* But, my english still bad. I must fight to learn again how-to-english-as-well in 2012. maybe for being good enough. hahaha

Then, I would like to share some chat with my mate about my self, and how to live my passion.
She asked me why I have no insecure about my self, and how i could be so happy living like this.

Well, we have our life , right? That's a general thing. And, the simple act you must do to make your life happier that just LAUGH. Enjoy everything you have, proud to be who you are now, and promise your self to get what you want and never say YOU CAN'T DO THAT BLABLABLA. Your sub-concius mind doesn't accept the words such as : CAN NOT ; DID NOT ; EVERYHTING ABOUT NOT
And that's absolutely true. I admit that.

Then, proud to be you. HA! maybe you called it such as shits of self-ignore. NO! I'm seroius here. If you want to people proud of you and appreciate yourself, it starts from you! How people could be appreciate you if yourself didn't? Everything it's not starts from anyone,your mates, these people shits, but everythin starts over your hand. Be confident that's all.

Insecure? Yes I have got that feeling. How I felt that "im the most ugly around my clan" (my family was Chinesse). Why I have a sunkissed-too black-tan-skin? Why Im the shortest? Why why and why?
I've got the desperate about my style and my body. But, I learnt from that over point one " I must proud i could be like this! so everybody would see me as outstanding-teen". After that, Im a huge interested of fashion and cosplay. Searching what my passion, my hobbies, and dare to realize them!

Yeah,  i forgot who was saids this amazing quote :v --> "I don't do different things. I do the same things but in other ways" what a means word.
About yer problems, dude please realize that don't just you who have (likes) huge problems. Don't you have any idea how many people outside there have their more big problems? Share your problems to people you trust on or your bestie or maybe your parents (sometimes, they know what the best for you) They would be helped. Remember, That's not only you who have a problem :) so keep smiling, because never show up your problem to world, how you so desperate. If you show that you inside the darkness, so the shadow is able to leave you. Don't run. Face them and solve that!

agains, happy New Year! Hope this year will brings much of joy and happiness inside!! \(*A*)/

Thanks for reading!

-Youran

2 komentar: