Jumat, 08 Februari 2013

Sunday Trick Art Indo and Ridiculous Things We Had

hello :) this is almost the date of Xin Cia *Chinesse New Year*
And I can't stand to wait until the day to come *uwoh

So, living in this February, i learnt so much things.
The saddest one was I didn't finished my magazine project on the deadline and my teacher was upset to me
Dissapointed and feels so stuck
well... everything happen has gone and i would expand my skill as possible to get more achievment next time
promise me that everything will go allright

The best thing will comes this year would be my birthday. Not only my birthday on 20th February, but my friends too. Ko Bayu, Aji Nanda, and Aulia Monova my classmate :)
And Breda nii-san was born in 19th February. LOL what a coincidence based on comment reply last night :>

Anddddddd, i attended Trick Art Indonesia closing exhibition last week, 3rd February with my big bro Fahmi. We had a lotsa fun there. I can say that Trick Art Indo is one of the best exhibition i've ever come!
Seriously, i'll hardly wait for next year exhibit! But unlucky me, i didn't take too many photos there bcs there was a huge amount of people queued for taking photos too~
Ka Ika cosplaying as Tsunade :O so seductive





After attended Trick Art, We (Fahmi, Me, Candra, Chowdotya, Agus S. , And Boby) went to Menteng Park to shoot some sort films produced by Candra :p
Then my another big bro came. I forced him to be brave take one side flip on hard surface. AND HE DID IT! we really had so much fun there. It was a rare momment for me to unite with my 2 big bro's on weekend.
Hopepfully we can do more spare time together~

So, How's your weekend? And What's your plan for next weekend?
Xin Cia is about to come and my birthday too!
Can't hardly ressist

2 komentar:

  1. thankyou kri. :) wish that your country will organize Trick Art Exhibition next time :)

    BalasHapus